No problem. We’ve got two ways of getting you an answer, each more reliable than a Zoltar machine and involving far less dancing on giant pianos. On each product page, you’ve got full disposal of the ‘Ask a question about this product’ link (you’ll find it under the ‘Add to cart’ button), or, once you’ve bought something, you can reach out to the seller from the My orders page. ’No word on handsome/beautiful strangers in your future, though.
Articles in this section
- I have a question about a product.
- How do I create an account?
- Do you gift-wrap?
- I’m sending my order as a gift. Do you include an invoice?
- How can I get a tax invoice of my purchase?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I send an order to another address?
- I didn't receive an order confirmation. How can I check if my order has been placed successfully?
- Do you have a physical store?
- How can I buy products I’ve seen in your catalogue?