As an online marketplace, we’re all about the web here at hardtofind. Our system is set up to take orders and pass them onto our sellers solely through our website, which means we’re not able to take orders over the phone. If you don’t have regular access to the internet (in which case: you’re conjuring some powerful magic to be reading this), the odd spontaneous casserole, bottle of wine or offer to mow the communal lawn could work wonders in getting your neighbours to be generous with their WiFi passwords.
Articles in this section
- Where's my order?
- How much does delivery cost?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Where do our sellers ship from?
- How long will it be until I receive my order?
- How can I check if my order has been shipped?
- I have only received one part of my order – where’s the rest?
- Why am I receiving multiple parcels if I only placed one order?
- Help! I’ve entered the wrong shipping address!