‘Ready’ means we’ve received your payment and placed your order with the seller. Now all you have to do is sit back with a magazine and cup of your favourite beverage while the seller gets to work on your item. As soon as they’ve put it in the post, they’ll change the order status to ‘shipped’, and we’ll email you to let you know it’s on its way.
Articles in this section
- Where's my order?
- How much does delivery cost?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Where do our sellers ship from?
- How long will it be until I receive my order?
- How can I check if my order has been shipped?
- I have only received one part of my order – where’s the rest?
- Why am I receiving multiple parcels if I only placed one order?
- Help! I’ve entered the wrong shipping address!