We bring lots of independent sellers together online, so you have one easy place to buy from them all. What we have is a terrific website, hard-working team and a steady flow of cake; what we don’t have: a warehouse and logistics. You do the buying through our site, then we pass your order onto each seller to make and ship to you themselves. And on the plus-side, it means extra days when you’re looking forward to getting more than bills through the letterbox.
Articles in this section
- Where's my order?
- How much does delivery cost?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Where do our sellers ship from?
- How long will it be until I receive my order?
- How can I check if my order has been shipped?
- I have only received one part of my order – where’s the rest?
- Why am I receiving multiple parcels if I only placed one order?
- Help! I’ve entered the wrong shipping address!